Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.930 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 116% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 21,598元 ($3,117) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$2.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,419 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tel Aviv costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,250 (about 2 hours ago)