Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 203%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.864 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 117% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元32,541 ($4,741) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)