Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.767 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 9% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元10,006 (€1,288) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$16 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (about 1 hour ago)