Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.455 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 6% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元10,309 (€1,383) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)