Cost of living in Prince George, Canada vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.024 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prince George (Canada) is 51% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,090元 (C$3,003) in Prince George to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 315 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Regina costs C$1.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)