Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.142 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,307 (R$ 9,481) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Florence costs €9 (39 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charleston, South Carolina costs $607 (about 1 hour ago)