Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.759 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,575 (R$ 7,150) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$20 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €42 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 150 kr (33 minutes ago)