Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.726 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,141 (R$ 7,033) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 2.50TL (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in New Plymouth costs NZ$774 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (43 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tokyo costs ¥1,250 (about 1 hour ago)