Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.999 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,689 (R$ 6,347) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kowloon costs HK$16 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £26 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $18 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (about 1 hour ago)