Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07051 CNY / CVE
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 30% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,830 (167,784 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $11 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Diego, California costs $60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$16 (about 3 hours ago)