Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06808 CNY / CVE
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 27% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,003 (279,148 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €2.24 (about 1 hour ago)