Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06840 CNY / CVE
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 50% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,947元 (203,884 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,289 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$89,600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Galway costs €35 (about 3 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,234 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$4,365,530 (about 3 hours ago)