Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07107 CNY / CVE
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 56% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,166 (241,542 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 70 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kochi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Surat costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)