Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,781 prices entered by 244 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.29686 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 30% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,312元 (41,476 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,863 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Islamabad costs ₨1,500,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cancún costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £3.50 (about 1 hour ago)