Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,126 prices entered by 308 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30348 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 28% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,772 (42,085 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 400 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (18 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Battambang costs 30,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨12,198 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Rohtak costs ₨159 (about 2 hours ago)