Cost of living in Poznan, Poland vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.780 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 13% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,597元 (5,952 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$113 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 810 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$18 (about 2 hours ago)