Cost of living in Poznan, Poland vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.824 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 18% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,209元 (7,790 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,367 (about 1 hour ago)