Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.750 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is about the same as in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,390 (6,510 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €12 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tucson, Arizona costs $6.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €18 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malatya costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)