Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 527 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.831 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is about the same as in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,060 (5,496 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $120 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (28 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (about 1 hour ago)