Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.999 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 5% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,676 ($b15,699) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)