Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.003 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 5% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,429 ($b16,372) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (42 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Los Angeles, California costs $5.59 (about 1 hour ago)