Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.995 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 9% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,857元 ($b10,914) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.77 B/. (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $30 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 4,375 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Atlanta, Georgia costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)