Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.938 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 6% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,557 ($b11,257) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,863 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $169 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Chemnitz costs €45 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$59 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Münster costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 270,000 (about 1 hour ago)