Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.923 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 5% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,744 ($b10,561) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Udine costs €29 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 3,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元16,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Novi Sad costs 156 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kochi costs ₨36,000 (about 1 hour ago)