Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.884 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 4% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元15,545 ($2,258) in Portoviejo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hangzhou costs 元1,148 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bikaner costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 2 hours ago)