Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.122 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 37% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,191 (R$ 10,460) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)