Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.763 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,863元 (R$ 8,996) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cebu City costs Php3,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Wellington costs NZ$1,290 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)