Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,063 prices entered by 192 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.033 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,332 (R$ 8,525) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $46,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $5.25 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)