Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,810 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.214 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,847 (R$ 8,512) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php75,000 (about 1 hour ago)