Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,798 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.201 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,078 (R$ 8,214) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €190 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Narbonne costs €1.35 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)