Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,181 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.707 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,538元 (R$ 7,930) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Palma de Mallorca costs €120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ourense costs €13 (about 3 hours ago)