Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,284 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.034 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,472 (R$ 5,641) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Des Moines, Iowa costs $48 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)