Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,304 prices entered by 305 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.712 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 129% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 20,864元 ($3,108) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,863 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Islamabad costs ₨1,500,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cancún costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £3.50 (about 1 hour ago)