Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu, Vanuatu compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06279 CNY / VUV
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu (Vanuatu) is 103% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,306 (355,240Vatu) in Port Vila, Vanuatu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$20 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €42 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 150 kr (32 minutes ago)