Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37601 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 20% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元10,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元7,997 (E£ 21,268) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £340 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)