Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.988 CNY / TTD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 72% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,839元 (17,047 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Palma de Mallorca costs €120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ourense costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 25 (about 3 hours ago)