Cost of living comparison between Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.026 CNY / TTD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 60% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,958 (24,332 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (39 minutes ago)