Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.949 CNY / TTD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 60% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,993 (16,856 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, California costs $350 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $450 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (42 minutes ago)