Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.021 CNY / TTD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 79% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,865 (17,492 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Palm Springs, California costs $0.97 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saskatoon costs C$1.23 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,276 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jabalpur costs ₨500 (35 minutes ago)