Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.076 CNY / PGK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 21% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,476元 (6,972 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiclayo costs S/. 17 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Patna costs ₨43,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $112 (about 2 hours ago)