Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.111 CNY / PGK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 23% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,533 (5,464 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (13 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (about 2 hours ago)