Cost of living comparison between Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.130 CNY / PGK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 9% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,299 (7,652 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jizan costs ﷼ 4,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 7,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $864 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)