Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.961 CNY / PGK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 17% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,675 (5,955 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)