Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.176 CNY / PGK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 28% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,254 (8,849 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $60 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tacoma, Washington costs $18,500 (43 minutes ago)