Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.099 CNY / PGK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 25% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,459 (9,271 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brno costs 16 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 400 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £21,505 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 10,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (about 1 hour ago)