Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19793 CNY / MUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 50% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,554 (₨113,948) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.80 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $25 (40 minutes ago)