Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01750 CNY / NGN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 6% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,500 (542,705 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)