Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.49014 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 19% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,851元 (R 24,179) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €250 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)