Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.511 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 24% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,395 (R 24,233) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 3,000 kr (16 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.88 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (about 1 hour ago)