Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49324 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 24% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,990 (R 24,308) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Haifa costs 0.22 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 40 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (38 minutes ago)