Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.534 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 24% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,421 (R 36,391) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)