Cost of living comparison between Port Elizabeth, South Africa and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.48707 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 7% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元15,183 (R 31,173) in Port Elizabeth.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £13 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)