Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10213 CNY / HTG
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 63% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,429 (248,983 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in London costs £5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £45 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)