Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10965 CNY / HTG
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 70% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,678 (142,989 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)