Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10271 CNY / HTG
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 64% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,546 (238,983 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)