Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.886 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 28% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,048 (€1,781) in Poprad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Kingston costs J$300 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 100 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Changsha costs 元2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 70,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)