Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.832 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 26% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,909元 (€1,776) in Poprad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,250 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)