Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.863 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 29% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,869 (€1,637) in Poprad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Arkhangelsk costs руб 40 (3 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in New Haven, Connecticut costs $0.73 (35 minutes ago)