Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.840 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 28% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,026 (€1,789) in Poprad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$90 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 150₴ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 299 (about 2 hours ago)