Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 8.735 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 84% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 18,362元 (£2,102) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $13 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mainz costs €800 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (44 minutes ago)