Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 183%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.821 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 90% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元30,889 (£3,502) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,400 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (38 minutes ago)