Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00048 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 11% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,500元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 8,419元 (Rp 17,651,409) in Pontianak.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,289 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$89,600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Galway costs €35 (about 3 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,234 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$4,365,530 (about 3 hours ago)