Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00049 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 7% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元10,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元9,344 (Rp 19,061,153) in Pontianak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puducherry costs ₨305 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Freetown costs 1,320 Leone (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agra costs ₨282,001 (31 minutes ago)