Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.718 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,517 (R$ 7,867) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)