Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.242 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,201 (R$ 7,673) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)