Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.693 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,360 (R$ 8,482) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Toronto costs C$152 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 225,000 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nantucket costs $3,050 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$500 (about 2 hours ago)