Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.703 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,249元 (R$ 7,191) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $94 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buenos Aires costs ARS $43 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campeche costs Mex$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$7 (about 2 hours ago)