Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23962 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 32% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 7,505元 (31,321₴) in Poltava.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (39 minutes ago)