Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25179 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 33% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元10,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元6,693 (26,581₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €200 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fes costs 10 Dirham (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩5,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (about 1 hour ago)