Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.522 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 35% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,136 (R 25,150) in Polokwane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)