Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01189 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 119% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,202 (1,782,608 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 17,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 70 zł (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵40 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)