Cost of living comparison between Podgorica, Montenegro and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.363 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 6% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元15,247 (€2,071) in Podgorica.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)