Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.754 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 81% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,111 (£2,069) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ploieşti costs 15 lei (40 minutes ago)