Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.850 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 9% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元13,713 (3,561 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Petrolina costs R$ 7 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 99,000 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (42 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)