Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.080 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 11,742元 (2,878 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $16 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nottingham costs £80 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orël costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ananindeua costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)