Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.801 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 10% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元14,636 (3,851 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)