Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.031 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元11,619 (2,883 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.28 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨63,023 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tallinn costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Monrovia costs 309 L$ (about 1 hour ago)