Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.673 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 8% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,724 (5,814 lei) in Ploieşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $800 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puebla costs Mex$ 19 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,290 (36 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Sheffield costs £1.58 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)