Cost of living in Pleven, Bulgaria compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.993 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pleven (Bulgaria) is 8% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,400 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元8,645 (2,165 лв) in Pleven.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php8 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)