Cost of living in Pleven, Bulgaria compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.960 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pleven (Bulgaria) is 11% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元14,530 (3,670 лв) in Pleven.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨500 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)