Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34264 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 13% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元10,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元8,681 (Mex$ 25,336) in Playa del Carmen.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)