Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31799 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 18% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元12,251 (Mex$ 38,527) in Playa del Carmen.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (36 minutes ago)