Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36221 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 12% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 8,820元 (Mex$ 24,350) in Playa del Carmen.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 750 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (43 minutes ago)