Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.634 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 17% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元13,433 (8,219 lei) in Piteşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Florence costs €9 (42 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charleston, South Carolina costs $607 (about 1 hour ago)