Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.242 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,225 (R$ 9,468) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)