Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.866 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,430元 (R$ 7,732) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $16 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nottingham costs £80 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orël costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ananindeua costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)