Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.750 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,329 (R$ 6,473) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,900 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 225TL (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saskatoon costs C$2.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kozhikode costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (about 3 hours ago)