Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.923 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,507 (R$ 5,984) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $50 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $305 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 元3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)