Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.759 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,210 (R$ 6,374) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pavlodar costs 8,800 KZT (11 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Oxford costs £0.48 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £7 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €54 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New York City costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)