Cost of living in Pingdingshan, China compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017.
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pingdingshan (China) is 13% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元13,601 in Pingdingshan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)