Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29085 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is about the same as in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,600 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元9,302 (31,981 Kč) in Pilsen.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)