Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30844 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 5% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,513元 (37,325 Kč) in Pilsen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Roseau, Dominica costs EC$50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Newark, New Jersey costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)