Cost of living comparison between Pilsen, Czech Republic and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27307 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 9% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元13,577 (49,719 Kč) in Pilsen.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 2 hours ago)