Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.525 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 44% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,475 (R 42,790) in Pietermaritzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 50 ₪ (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)