Cost of living comparison between Pietermaritzburg, South Africa and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.49917 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 35% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,915 (R 43,904) in Pietermaritzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$42,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (about 2 hours ago)