Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ, Romania vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.683 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ (Romania) is 10% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 9,950元 (5,911 lei) in Piatra Neamţ.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $55 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 3 hours ago)