Cost of living comparison between Phuket, Thailand and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19438 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 4% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,657 (80,547 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)