Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.21212 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 29% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,139元 (66,657 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 50 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Phoenix, Arizona costs $7 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩254 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)