Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19399 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 23% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,946 (102,818 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵30 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in San Jose costs ₡ 2.00 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)