Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00164 CNY / KHR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 34% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,764元 (7,779,515 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,289 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$89,600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Galway costs €35 (about 3 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,234 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$4,365,530 (about 3 hours ago)