Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00162 CNY / KHR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 14% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,858 (6,686,731 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bremen costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (44 minutes ago)