Cost of living comparison between Phnom Penh, Cambodia and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00172 CNY / KHR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 24% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,387 (11,282,463 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)