Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00170 CNY / KHR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 44% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,359元 (8,431,430 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$2.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,419 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tel Aviv costs 45 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)