Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00173 CNY / KHR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 22% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,322 (10,571,405 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)