Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20937 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 26% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,807元 (65,947 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (less than a minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)