Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20126 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 34% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,483 (62,024 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (about 1 hour ago)