Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20253 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 34% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,176 (60,117 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)