Cost of living in Phan Thiết, Vietnam vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00030 CNY / VND
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phan Thiết (Vietnam) is about the same as in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 11,555元 (38,959,473 ₫) in Phan Thiết.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $2.19 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €9 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in London, Ontario costs C$1,400 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 1,150 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)