Cost of living in Phan Thiết, Vietnam vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00029 CNY / VND
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phan Thiết (Vietnam) is 4% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,300元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 8,889元 (30,722,495 ₫) in Phan Thiết.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bairiki, Kiribati costs AU$30 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lviv costs 9,000₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Mississauga costs C$2,236 (about 2 hours ago)