Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48073 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 10% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,995 (R 22,871) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, NL costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,230 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Haven, Connecticut costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $14 (about 4 hours ago)