Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.503 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 15% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,626 (R 37,030) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 2 hours ago)