Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.545 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 22% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,711 (R 21,484) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (about 2 hours ago)