Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.746 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,053 (R$ 8,048) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Venice costs €5.20 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $7 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Marrakech costs 2,500 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)