Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01997 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 31% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元7,578 (379,471 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,300TL (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨659,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £7,095 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)