Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02082 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 35% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,200 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元5,982 (287,311 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM399 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asmara costs Nakfa150 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$70 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)