Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01770 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 42% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,900元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 5,778元 (326,351 KZT) in Petropavl.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $661 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,850 (36 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £2.40 (about 1 hour ago)