Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.719 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,114 (R$ 7,046) in Petrolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)