Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.122 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,964 (R$ 7,996) in Petrolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)