Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.855 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,631 (R$ 6,268) in Petrolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,200TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 2,500 ман (about 2 hours ago)