Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05218 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 17% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 9,097元 (₨174,353) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kot Addu costs ₨300 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $163 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Paz costs $b10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €60 (about 3 hours ago)